Saturday, May 2, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
The races this year will run nearly the same as last year. We'll have 2 divisions, modified/rubber tired and a plastic on concrete division (no modified rides). We'll no longer split the girls and guys into groups The push start will be ELIMINATED this year due to the big controversy with last year's push starts.
Depending on our numbers come Saturday, we may be splitting into some groups so we can actually fit in some of the bars.
And back by popular demand, there will be a photo scavenger hunt. I'll be working on that tonight. Alright, can't wait to see everyone Saturday, remember, 4pm I'll be at Wicker park, just across from Pontiac Cafe.
Although, its not affiliated with the Big Wheel Pub Crawl in anyway, the Big Wheel Pub Crawl staffers will be heading to Ohm in Wicker Park to dance the night away after the crawl.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Friday, June 22, 2007
The big day is getting closer! We are excited that all of you have decided to participate in this year's event and we appreciate your support of the Kid Power program. Below are a few things to remember for the Kicks for Kids event on July 14th:
- Prize--Cubs Rooftop Party for All-Star Division's winning team members and the top 3 individual fundraisers. So get all donations in by July 6th, we will announce the winners at the event!
- Post Event Party-- Held at Bar Louie at Polk and Dearborn from 6pm-9pm. In a private party lounge at Bar Louie participants and spectators will receive unlimited food and drink tickets for a suggested donation; suggested amount is $20. Invite friends and family to join us after the tournament for food, drinks and raffle prizes.
- Registration at 9am and first pitches roll at 10am sharp.
- Each team's $1200 entrance fee is due by noon on Friday, July 6th. Food and drinks will be provided at the event. Gourmet sausages, Italian Beef, hot dogs and other food and drinks are available to you that day.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks down to the fields, but PLEASE DO NOT bring your own alcohol. We will have a beer tent at the site, but alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited outside the beer tent.
- Bring your ID to the event. Our permit only allows only registered participants into the beer tent. Nobody will be permitted in the beer tent without proper identification per the Chicago Police Department.
- Each team is guaranteed to play in 3 games. A schedule of games will be posted on the Kicks for Kids site by the 9th of July.
Thank you for supporting Kicks for Kids and the Kid Power program. Your dedication to the cause makes it possible for children in the hospital to receive important assistance in their greatest time of need.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Ok, so here it is, the next awesome thing we're doing! We're forming a team for Kicks for Kids. Its a kickball tournament held on Saturday July 14th, should be a great time. Click HERE to join the team or just donate some money for the team. We need to raise a total of $1200 to participate in the tournament. So any sponsors would help a lot.