Sunday, March 25, 2007

Questions

With our fantastic street team (ha) we were out passing flyers last night and I received a few question about the crawl.

Do I really have to have a big wheel? No, but you wont be nearly as cool as the people riding them and you're going to eventually get jealous and steal one.

Does my ride have to be a big wheel? No, bring whatever you'll look stupid on. Someone actually asked if they could bring a Roller Racer....I dream of riding the Roller Racer if she shows up with it.

Will there be drink specials? Yes!! after yesterday's events, we do have some wonderful bars willing to give us specials.

What's wrong with you? Ah, the age old question...I still dont have an answer for this one. I still smell like ketchup

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will the streets be blocked? or will we have to ride on the sidewalks???

Chuck said...

We will be on the sidewalks, Damen Ave has a nice bike path so that could be ok, but north and milwaukee will probably consist of sidewalk riding, a signed waiver will be required the day of the ride, the waivers will be available at the checkin table.

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun, but do we have to worry about drinking and big wheeling on a big street like Damen - DUI?

Anonymous said...

I was looking to bring a group of people up for a big wheel event. I am 6 foot 6 and a few of my friends are all big guys and need ideas of a few rides that would fit us. help us!!!!!!!