Tuesday, January 2, 2007

So here it is, day one....

Here it is, the official blog of the 1st Annual Big Wheel Pub Crawl! The tentative date for this will be May 19th, its a Saturday. The location as of right now is up North near my old place. I will be testing out some big wheels and purchasing a few just to figure out what will be the best for the crawl. Below is a pic of the classic Big Wheel that we've all had at one time or another. I'm also open to t-shirt designs, I was actually thinking about giving people numbers on the back. Alright, any suggestions would be great, thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ohhh come on Chuck, are you serious? That's too funny...COUNT ME IN!!!

spacemonkey said...

D.W.I. anyone, it's ludicrous, so you know I'll be there 4 sure. T-shirts--a good idea...........

TCSR said...

Looks fun, and it also has that authentic Chuckles feel....

TCSR said...

Between the designers and the silk screeners I know from the old gig, It'd be easy for me to help you out with the shirts....

Chuck said...

excellent, It'll have to have a picture of a big wheel on it, there's no way it couldn

TCSR said...

It can have a pic of whatever you want, silk screening be easy....