Tuesday, March 20, 2007

T-Shirt Design, first draft...

So here's the first proposed Front for the Tee, let me know if you'll wear this. Please comment in the comment section
Here's what I've got for the back, hope you like and I know the bottom is off center, but I would shrink it down a little so it would be in the bottom right corner. (I do know a bit about tees, but no clue what you people would want)

If you click on any of the images it will show you a larger size. Seriously be honest, let me know what you think. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's with the 16 inches of fun? Shouldn't "Look like a kid for the kids" be on the front? And if you really want 16 inches of fun put it on the back... you could put a pic of bigwheel as like a shadow then the bars names over that. Whatever though...

Chuck said...

i thought about the big wheel thing, but that bumps up the cost of the shirt, trying to get as much money to the hospital as possible. Big wheels bikes are 16 inches